Nagoya Nubuck & Birko Flor in Black by Birkenstock
The Birkenstock Nagoya is reinterpeted from the classic Boston model. The buckles have been replaced with a modern hook and loop closure system for optimum fit. Complemented by two rivets and a color-coordinated footbed for a bold look. The upper is made from the Camberra nubuck leather in combination with the skin-friendly, hard-wearing synthetic material Birko-Flor®.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: Camberra nubuck leather, Birko-Flor®
- Footbed lining: microfiber
- Sole: EVA
- Details: hook and loop closure
- Made in Germany
- The Nagoya clog in Birko-Flor is a closed-toe style, designed to give your foot room to breathe in the laid-back fit.
- They can be worn with or without socks and may take a little while to get used to but will feel amazing once your foot has had time to adjust and the leather to soften.
- The regular width is suitable for the majority of people, narrow is best for those with a particularly narrow foot.